Terms & Conditions
Updated: September 15, 2021
Scope of this Online Privacy Statement
HISTORICAVIATION.com is committed to your privacy. This notice serves to help you better understand what information HISTORICAVIATION.com collects, how it uses that information, and with whom HISTORICAVIATION.com may share a limited portion of that information with. This Online Privacy Statement describes how Historic Aviation uses, shares and protects the personal information we collect through HISTORICAVIATION.com. "Personal information" is information that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information. Personal information may include, for example, your name, address, email address, credit card information, and transaction history.
Your Email Privacy
HISTORICAVIATION.com values and respects your online privacy. We collect and save your email address in order to share information with you about your order. If you do not wish to receive emails from HISTORICAVIATION.com, we will remove you from our list as soon as possible. We do not sell, rent, or distribute your email address to anyone.
Your Consent to This Online Privacy Statement
By browsing or using HISTORICAVIATION.com, you are agreeing to the collection, use, and disclosure of information related to your purchase as described in this Online Privacy Statement.
Questions Concerning Our Online Privacy Practices
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Online Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at HISTORICAVIATION, PO Box 2259, McDonough, GA 30253.
This Online Privacy Statement may be supplemented or amended from time to time by "privacy notices" posted on this site. For example, certain pages of this site contain privacy notices providing details about the ways we use or share the personal information we collect on those pages.
This Online Privacy Statement May Change
We reserve the right to update or modify this Online Privacy Statement, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version on this site. These changes will only apply to personal information we collect after we have posted the revised Online Privacy Statement on this site. Your use of this site following any such change constitutes your agreement that all personal information collected from or about you through HISTORICAVIATION.com after the revised Online Privacy Statement is posted will be subject to the terms of the revised Online Privacy Statement.
To alert you to changes to this Online Privacy Statement, we will provide a notice at the top of this Online Privacy Statement for at least 30 days after the new effective date of such changes and highlight the changes so that you can locate them easily.
You may access the current version of this Online Privacy Statement at any time by clicking on the link marked "Privacy Statement" at the bottom of each page of this site.
What Personal Information Do We Collect on HISTORICAVIATION.com?
Information You Give Us
We collect the personal information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use HISTORICAVIATION.com, for example, the information you provide when you register, sign-in, search, purchase products, submit product reviews, sign up for our e-mail newsletters, or communicate with customer service. Depending on how you use this site, you may supply us with information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, or credit card information, or information about people to whom purchases will be shipped (for example, a gift recipient).
Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser
We collect information that is sent to us by your Web browser, such as your IP address, the address of the Web page you were visiting when you accessed HISTORICAVIATION.com, the date and time of your visit, and information about your computer's operating system. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. The information provided by your browser does not identify you personally. We use this non-personal information primarily to create statistics that help us improve this site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. However, if you have created a user identity on one of your visits to this site or if you access this site by clicking on a link in an email we have sent you, we may combine the information provided by your browser to information that identifies you personally.
Information We Collect Using Cookies and Other Web Technologies
We use "cookies" and other Web technologies to collect information and support certain features of this site. For example, we use these technologies to collect information about the ways visitors use our site - which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page. Cookies and other Web technologies are also used to support the features and functionality of our site - for example, to track the contents of your shopping cart as you move from page to page. These technologies also permit us to keep a record of your previous choices and preferences so that we can personalize your shopping experience and save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database. Generally, the information we collect using these Web technologies does not identify you personally, however, it may be linked to information that does identify you personally, such as the information you provide when you make a purchase or register to use a special feature of our site. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. You may also delete our cookies as soon as you leave HISTORICAVIATION.com. Although you are not required to accept our cookies when you visit HISTORICAVIATION.com, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features and functionality of this site.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may supplement the information collected through this site with information we collect in other ways. For example, if you call our toll-free number, we may collect your telephone number and add it to our database. We may also supplement the information collected through this site with information from third parties, including data brokers. By supplementing your profile with information from other sources, we are better able to provide product recommendations and special offers that will be of genuine interest to you. We may also use this additional information to further personalize our site and improve your shopping experience.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use the personal information we collect through HISTORICAVIATION.com:
- to fulfill your order for Historic Aviation products or services;
- to provide you with the information, products and services you request or purchase;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized shopping experience;
- to display personalized advertising when you visit this site;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this site or your purchases;
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this site;
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; and
- for any other purpose we identify in a specific privacy notice.
With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect Through HISTORICAVIATION.com?
We may share the personal information we collect through this site as described below and in any applicable privacy notices.
Our Corporate Affiliates
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and parent and sister corporations (our "corporate affiliates"), who may use this information to contact you with information and offers they believe will be of interest to you. The corporate affiliates' use of your personal information shall be subject to this Online Privacy Statement.
Other Business Partners and Selected Vendors
We work closely with certain business partners and carefully selected vendors to provide you with access to their product offerings. We may share personally identifiable information about you with these business partners or selected vendors, and they may use this information to offer you products and/or services that they believe will be of interest to you.
Government and Legal Disclosures
Can I stop contacts?
You may browse HISTORICAVIATION.com without providing any information that identifies you personally and may choose not to provide the information we request, although this may mean that you cannot make a purchase or take advantage of other HISTORICAVIATION.com features. We may periodically send you information and product promotions via e-mail. You may "opt-out" of receiving our promotional e-mails at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of the particular newsletter or e-mail. You may also manage your subscription and email preferences by clicking on "My Account" on HISTORICAVIATION.com or by sending us an email at email@example.com. If you wish to keep your ifnromation private to HISTORICAVIATION and do not wish for us to share information with business partners and vendors, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-225-5575.
How Can You Update or Correct Your Personal Information?
You may update your "account settings" information, including your name, contact information, shipping and billing addresses, and subscription and email preferences at any time by clicking on "My Account" at HISTORICAVIATION.com. Instructions for updating your information are provided under "My Account Settings". You can change your account settings at any time and as often as necessary. When you update your account settings, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Historic Aviation has industry standard measures in place to protect the security of the personal information we collect through HISTORICAVIATION.com. For example, we use Secure Socket Layers ("SSL") to encrypt your credit card information as it travels over the Internet. It is important that you understand, however, that no Web site or database is completely secure or "hacker proof." You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse, for example, by protecting your passwords.
Terms of Sale
Please read carefully. This document contains important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions which might apply concerning your purchase.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the HISTORICAVIATION.com entity named on the invoice ("HISTORICAVIATION.com") that will be provided to you ("Customer") on orders for products sold in the United States. All instances of Historic Aviation and HISTORICAVIATION.com include and the agreements herein impute to Collectible Brands, Inc and its owned brands. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply (i) unless the customer has signed a separate formal purchase agreement with HISTORICAVIATION.COM, in which case the separate agreement shall govern; or (ii) unless other HISTORICAVIATION.com standard terms apply to the transaction. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in HISTORICAVIATION.com's sole discretion.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and HISTORICAVIATION.com
2. Governing Law. This agreement and any sales thereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of laws rules.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within HISTORICAVIATION.com's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by HISTORICAVIATION.com, payment must be received by HISTORICAVIATION.com prior to HISTORICAVIATION.com's acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by HISTORICAVIATION.com. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. HISTORICAVIATION.com may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon HISTORICAVIATION.com until accepted by HISTORICAVIATION.com. Any quotations given by HISTORICAVIATION.com will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. HISTORICAVIATION.com reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
4. Shipping Charges & Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on HISTORICAVIATION.com's invoice(s). Unless Customer provides HISTORICAVIATION.com with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to HISTORICAVIATION.com's acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for HISTORICAVIATION.com's franchise taxes and taxes on HISTORICAVIATION.com's net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on HISTORICAVIATION.com's invoice. Resellers purchasing 6 or more of any item may be subject to additional shipping charges.
5. Title & Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from HISTORICAVIATION.com to Customer on shipment from HISTORICAVIATION.com's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by HISTORICAVIATION.com is HISTORICAVIATION.com's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
6. Warranties, Disclaimers. HistoricAviation.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of mechandiseability and suitability for any particular purpose. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
7. Return Policies. HISTORICAVIATION.com products that are purchased directly from HISTORICAVIATION.com by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with HISTORICAVIATION.com's "policy" in effect on the date of the invoice.
8. Products. HISTORICAVIATION.com's policy is one of on-going product update and revision. HISTORICAVIATION.com may revise and discontinue products at any time and are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. HISTORICAVIATION.com reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
9. Price Definitions and Promotions. "Retail price" is defined as the manufacturer's suggested retail price. "Value” or “Historic Aviation price" refers to the product's non-promotional price on HISTORICAVIATION.com. "Sale price" is a limited time promotional price for the product. HISTORICAVIATION.com conducts periodic promotions related to shipping, products, and promotional codes. All offers are for a limited time only, and while supplies last. Offers cannot be applied to previous orders. Rain checks are not allowed. Acceptance of promotional codes is at the sole discretion of HISTORICAVIATION.com. Promotional codes offering percentile discounts shall only apply to the first $1,000 value of the order. HISTORICAVIATION.com reserves the right to cancel an order if it believes that a fraudulent or abusive order has been placed.
10. Limitation of Liability. HistoricAviation.com. Does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including any liability for products for any reason. HistoricAviation.com. Will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein.
11. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against HISTORICAVIATION.com, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, "HISTORICAVIATION.com") arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), HISTORICAVIATION.com's advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect. The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and HISTORICAVIATION.com. The arbitration shall be held in at the office of HISTORICAVIATION.com, by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Applicable Law. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States.
12. Acceptance. By ordering any product from HISTORICAVIATION.com, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the ”Acceptance of Contract Terms" contained elsewhere in the HISTORICAVIATION.com site.
Terms of Website Use
These Terms and Conditions May Change
Any access or use of HISTORICAVIATION.com site by you after notice of revisions or additions to these terms shall constitute and be deemed to be your agreement to such revisions or additions.
Prices and Orders: HISTORICAVIATION.com will add shipping and handling fees and applicable sales/use tax. HISTORICAVIATION.com reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications and prices on products offered on HISTORICAVIATION.com. Products displayed on HISTORICAVIATION.com are available while supplies last. Descriptions of, or references to, products on HISTORICAVIATION.com do not imply endorsement of that product or constitute a warranty, by HISTORICAVIATION.com. HISTORICAVIATION.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from HISTORICAVIATION.com. HISTORICAVIATION.com reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any item. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to supplier pricing information or typographical error, Historic Aviation shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed.
Content: The text, images, photographs, graphics, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, and other material provided on HISTORICAVIATION.com, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are referred to collectively as the "Content". The Content may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. Historic Aviation may change, delete, or update any Content at any time and without prior notice. Unless otherwise noted, all Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights that are owned by Historic Aviation or by third parties that have licensed their use to HISTORICAVIATION. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on HISTORICAVIATION.com. Except as set forth above, Historic Aviation does not grant to you any right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, publicly perform, or distribute by any means, method, or process any of the Content.
Termination: Historic Aviation shall have the right without notice and at any time to terminate HISTORICAVIATION.com or any portion thereof, or any products offered through HISTORICAVIATION.com, or to terminate any individual's right to access or use HISTORICAVIATION.com.
Product Review Guidelines: Make your review a quick read by keeping it short and sweet (75–300 words). Please focus your comments on the reasons why you like or dislike the item. Remember that the purpose of submitting a product review is to provide insight for other customers who are considering purchasing the product.
Please be sure to review only the item itself. If you have any site-related, customer service, shipping, or purchase issues or questions, please contact us by clicking "Contact Us” or calling us at 1.800.964.8908.
We reserve the right not to post a product review if it contains any of the following: Obscenities, defamatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum; References to other products, offers, websites or competitors; Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information; critical or spiteful comments about other reviews (or their authors) posted on the product details page
A new review will appear on our site within five to seven business days. If you have recently written a review, please check back soon to see it posted on the site. We'll post your screen name with your review. Any submissions that do not follow our Product Review Guidelines will not be posted.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies: The information on HISTORICAVIATION.com may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Historic Aviation reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability.
Your Account: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Historic Aviation account and password information and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use HISTORICAVIATION.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Disclaimer and Limitation as to Use of HISTORICAVIATION.com: HISTORICAVIATION.COM IS OPERATED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HISTORICAVIATION.COM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HISTORICAVIATION.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT HISTORICAVIATION.COM WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL HISTORICAVIATION.COM OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE HISTORICAVIATION.COM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BY HISTORICAVIATION.COM ARE SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS. ACCORDINGLY, Historic Aviation MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT SOLD. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, Historic Aviation EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON HISTORICAVIATION.COM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HISTORICAVIATION, ITS SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD ON HISTORICAVIATION.COM. IN NO EVENT SHALL HISTORICAVIATION'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.