- Consists of 293 high-quality components
- Includes paramedic figure with a stretcher
- Pad printed (no stickers) blocks do not easily scratch or smear
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions are 6.25" L x 2.75" H
- Driver, passenger and back doors open
The WC 54 is a light truck developed during World War II. It was produced in the years 1942-1945 and was often used as a military ambulance in the US Army. The vehicles remained in use during the Korean War despite the emergence of a successor in the form of WC 64. It happened that in European countries WC 54 was still in service in the 1960s.