- Consists of 590 high-quality components
- Includes 2 tanker figures
- Pad printed (no stickers) blocks do not easily scratch or smear
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions are 8" L x 4.5" H
- Movable parts include working crawler traction, a rotating turret, opening hatches and a movable barrel.
- Includes glow in the dark lights
From 588 COBI building blocks you'll build a perfectly designed model of the M24 Chaffee light tank #2543. The model has working crawler traction, a rotating turret and a movable barrel. Under the opening service flap you'll find two brick-built engines. On the turret there is an opening hatch and a machine gun. On the model are extremely durable prints that do not scratch or smear, even during intense play. Two U.S. troops figures are included. The first figure is a tank commander equipped with an M3 submachine gun (lubricator) and binoculars. It is accompanied by a tank mechanic equipped with a wrench. Both soldiers have a new type of tank helmet. The set is sure to please younger brick fans and adult collectors alike. Dioramas builders are sure to use it to re-create the end of World War II.