- Consists of 2046 high-quality components
- Includes a display stand and nameplate
- Pad printed (no stickers) blocks do not easily scratch or smear
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions are 24" L x 8.5" H
- Movable parts include spinning propellers, swinging rudder, rotating turrets and elevating gun barrel.
The famous ship was designed in a scale of 1: 300 and is 24 inches long. Over 2,000 bricks will provide hours of exciting construction! Clear and intuitive instructions will easily guide you through this process.
This collector's set includes a brick display stand to which you can attach a plate with the name of the famous ship. Thanks to the use of the latest available elements and advanced construction techniques, the model faithfully reflects the proportions of the historic ship and retains all its essential elements, including the original, very characteristic shape of the hull and superstructure. The model has numerous moving parts such as: propellers, rudders, rotating towers and gun barrels that can be raised and lowered. The set is a perfect complement to the collection of historical COBI ships.